I am pleased to announce the release of my supernatural chiller, Faulkner’s Apprentice, with Crowded Quarantine Publications.
Lorelei Cecelia Franklin broke a twenty-year streak of bad luck when she won the L. Cameron Faulkner fiction contest. Apprenticed to the reclusive and famous author, Lorei will spend three weeks with the master of horror himself in the secluded mountains of Virginia. On her way to Faulkner’s mansion, Lorei meets a leathery man who snares souls that desire too much, and everything in the mansion screams warnings against him. But with her lust for Faulkner, her appetite for fame, and her wish to protect her ailing mother, Lorei’s chances for escape are slim.
It’s available at:
To celebrate the launch, I’ll be appearing on blog tour with Juniper Grove. You can follow me around at:
- April 29th – Laurie @ Laurie’s Paranormal Thoughts and Reviews (Character Interview)
- April 30th – Sabrina @ Sabrina’s Paranormal Palace (Book Review/Guest Post)
- May 1st – Selah @ Come Selahway with Me (Interview)
- May 1st – Jaidis @ Juniper Grove (Spotlight)
- May 2nd – Nikki B. @ Storm Goddess Book Reviews & More (Book Review)
- May 2nd – S.H. Roddey @ A Haunted Head (Interview)
- May 3rd – Flora @ From the Bootheel Cotton Patch (Spotlight)
- May 3rd – Jessica @ The Writers Side of The Looking Glass (Book Review)
- May 6th – Darcia @ A Word Please (Book Review/Interview)
- May 6th – Elora, Marie & Layna @ Lunar Haven Reviews and Designs (Book Review)
- May 7th – Lisa & Sarah @ Girls with Books (Book Review/Interview)
- May 7th – Delphina @ Delphina Reads Too Much (Spotlight)
- May 8th – Sabrina N. @ The Book Town (Book Review/Interview)
- May 8th – E.M. @ The Reader’s Hollow (Interview)
- May 9th – Bianca @ Bianca2b (Interview)
- May 9th – Holly @ Full Moon Bites (Interview)
- May 10th – Ashton @ Everything of Horror (Book Review)
- May 10th – Daniel @ Parenting 2.0 The Child’s Perspective (Spotlight)
- May 10th – Darlyn @ Darlyn & Books! (Book Review)
Stay tuned for more about the book!